At Yarra Gastroenterology we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in assessing and managing your gastroenterological and liver related conditions. We will take into consideration your personal circumstances in order to achieve best outcomes and quality of life.
- How do I make an appointment?To make an appointment please call Yarra Gastroenterology on 03 9088 8784.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. At your initial consultation we will take a thorough medical and relevant personal history, assess any relevant prior medical investigations and perform a preliminary physical examination. Following this, further investigations including blood tests, scans or a gastroscopy and/or colonoscopy may be required. We will also ensure prompt and detailed communication with your treating GP and any other specialists involved in your care.
- What to bring to your initial consultation?
- Referral letter
- Medicare card details
- Relevant investigations including blood tests, imaging and specialist letters
- Private insurance/DVA details
- FeesThere are different fees depending on whether it is an initial or follow up appointment. These can be obtained prior to, or at the time of your appointment. The fees include a medicare rebatable item (payable by the government) in addition to an out of pocket expense. At Yarra Gastroenterology we aim to provide affordable care to all our patients and depending on individual circumstances, the fees may be adjusted.